~From A lost Time in my Life~
While Stepping into the unknown Alone...

Beleaguered, Exhausted & Tired, tired of fighting this world under this massive burden. To never sleep, to hear it all as you try and close your eyes and step into the abyss. The never ending cries and the screaming! The beautiful black cloaked woman that forever has come and gone, in & out of dreams or coming here and there. Every so often walking by my side, or the feeling of her there helping to drive me a little further. The sensation of her always giving me something whether it be wisdom or some sort of unknown power or strength. The forever wanting to know just what it all means and when will it all come to play in my existence of this world. I once had someone in my world that helped me to make sense if it. Craft it into some sort of veracity, but now I know It's I who has to take the step blindfolded into the dark murkiness to form it into some kind of sense. It isn't always a malicious intent that comes to me, mostly yes, but it is also in a non-malicious manner. It's just that when the evilness of it all does come it sometimes can be so unbearable that it takes over me physically, it breaks me down in so many ways. It takes away my breathe and basically my ability to do anything. Its almost like you're stuck in an abstraction, in another realm all together. I have the elation and the burden of dealing with who I am and even though it's hard to sometimes embrace it all. I cannot hide from my true existence. I know it is there and I have always embraced it as a blessing. I just wish that I could understand it all a little bit more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the NICU to 1 in a Flash

6 AM?!?!